Thursday, October 11, 2007

We made it!

We arrived in Lander Wednesday evening after a fairly uneventful trip, although the 15 hour drive through Kansas about killed us. The redeeming part of Kansas was the incredible sunset that went on forever and reminded us that there truly was a light at the end of that long tunnel! Lander is perfectly gorgeous right now - I've been told that this week is the peak time for fall color and I believe it! Thanks for everyone's prayers for a safe journey. I appreciate it!

The never-ending Kansas sunset

Finally, Wyoming!

We had views like this the entire drive through Wyoming.My backyard. Really, I promise!

Sweet sister...you are a trooper, Elise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girls,
Yippee for Wyoming. I am glad to hear you made it safely. I cannot wait to see those stunning views for myself.